Saturday, June 04, 2005

Surf, get paid: GUARANTEED

(OPENPRESS) May 13, 2005 -- Xtream Net has just opened a new site. We offer a way to earn an income and at the same time, advertise any products or services that you wish. Sites like this have been around for a while, but Xtream Net is the First Company to ever Guarantee your money. You can place your webite(s), (up to 10 of them) in a rotator along with those of the other members of the program. Your website(s) will be viewed (along with those of the other members) by every member who is surfing.

This is a credit based system. This means that you will earn credits for viewing the sites of other members as they are being rotated. You will not ever see your own website there because the system is set up to avoid you wasting your own credits by viewing your own site. This program offers the choice of auto-surfing or manual surfing. To earn from this program you only have to surf 100 sites a day and will earn the maximum amount possible for that day. You cannot be paid for surfing more than 100 sites each day but you may surf for additional credits to show your site(s)to other members as they surf.

This program will pay you for surfing each day 0.75% of your membership level. The cost to join at the basic level is just $10.00 and the membership that you are purchasing will not expire for a full year (365 days) After you once join at the basic level, you may upgrade your level up to $999.99. You will be paid the same 0.75% for any level of membership you wish to purchase.

The membership fees are not refundable, however if you surf 100 sites each day for a year you will find that you have made a tidy profit, especially at the higher levels of membership. Even the basic membership puts you in profit after 134 days as do all the levels of membership. The other 231 days of the year that are left are pure profits for you while advertising your own offers at the same time. You actually earn for advertising your site(s) and the higher your membership level is, the more you will earn.

You may request to be paid as soon as you have earned back the amount of your member level. You also have the option of increasing your member level with your earnings by requesting to compound them when you have reached the same amount of your membership level. In summary, this seems to be one of the best ways to earn and advertise available anywhere on the net today. Visit http://www.powerpaysurf.com to register. Complete the payment form to activate your account. Paypal, Stormpay and E-Gold are accepted at this time as ways to pay for your membership. This is the only guaranteed paid to surf program on the internet. We are guaranteeing a profit, whatever level of membership you decide to join at. This is a 100% guarantee that is good as long as the member surfs the required 100 sites each day for at least 134 days.
###Professional Free Press Release News Wire
Dish Network is the BEST
With so many questions regarding cable TV and satellite, Dish Network's latest offer will make you think twice before purchasing cable television.
Contact Info
All Practicable Steps (APS) Ltd
Phone: 011-644-2988533
E-mail: Click Here to Send
Web site: http://www.hazardfree.co.nz
11 George StreetParaparaumu BeachWellington 6010New Zealand
Release Information
Industry: Advertising / Marketing, More Press Releases from Advertising / Marketing
Country: United States, More Press Releases from United States
MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area): All Regions (Including Inernational), More Press Releases from All Regions (Including Inernational)
Company: Xtream Net .org
Web site: Visit our web site

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger this is a good post about Surf, get paid: GUARANTEED you started here. My site is related to Ecurrency Trading. Come by and see it if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Do you want to be VERY succesfull?

You will be dominating any market within days with our blog submitter pro !

I only worked 1,5 months with this blog submitter pro and it improved my Page rank, web site traffic and also enlargened my income by 2000%!

Try this, you will be happy you had a look!

Regards and lots of money!

http://www.superblogsubmitter.com

Isn't it time for you to get blog submitter pro

Newest and most innovative blog submitter pro

Anonymous said...

Blogger I've tried an awful lot of ways to drive consistent, quality traffic to my web sites and hands down in terms of both sales and quick turnaround, If you are even remotely interested in internet marketing you need this internet marketing tool. Now because of the results is brings me, I never let mine expire. I grab the traffic and then simply list five of my favorite affiliate programs to drive traffic to and presto! Right now I'm averaging about $345. a day as a result of this. And the really amazing thing is it only took me I'd say about three minutes to set up and no more than 30 seconds to renew my traffic when I get an email telling me it is about to expire. Enjoyed your "Surf, get paid: GUARANTEED" post. Oh, and by the way Blogger, internet marketing is all about sharing things that work so I would appreciate it if you could post things here that you've found to really deliver.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I really liked your site Blogger. see the thing is that I'm very lazy and I never really felt to leave some thank you notes on anyone's blog even I enjoyed it. but today I don't even know why I'm writing this because your site is not even what I was looking for. I was searching for e-currency and Surf, get paid: GUARANTEED is not a perfect match for it. but I guess sometimes people do things for no reason. maybe I just felt it is time for a change since I hardly post on anyone's site. anyway, thanks for the reading!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, well you know we humans always start doing things on one topic and later found ourselves doing something else, this is always what happened to me. I started looking for something on e-currency 2 hours ago however have found my seself looking at all different topics, of course including your site Surf, get paid: GUARANTEED. I thought what the hell since I'm here already might as well just leave a few words. Ok I'll go on to search for e-currency related stuff again and hopefully it'll take me longer than last time to lose my concentration. cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, well you know we humans always start doing things on one topic and later found ourselves doing something else, this is always what happened to me. I started looking for something on how make money 2 hours ago however have found my seself looking at all different topics, of course including your site Surf, get paid: GUARANTEED. I thought what the hell since I'm here already might as well just leave a few words. Ok I'll go on to search for how make money related stuff again and hopefully it'll take me longer than last time to lose my concentration. cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, well you know we humans always start doing things on one topic and later found ourselves doing something else, this is always what happened to me. I started looking for something on how make money 2 hours ago however have found my seself looking at all different topics, of course including your site Surf, get paid: GUARANTEED. I thought what the hell since I'm here already might as well just leave a few words. Ok I'll go on to search for how make money related stuff again and hopefully it'll take me longer than last time to lose my concentration. cheers!